PHPMailer version 5.0.0
All new class.smtp.php that smaller and fast. The package is a signficant release
that fully exploits PHP5/6 Exception Handling with exceptional ability to pass back
the captured errors to your own scripts.
The new version includes a test script that helps you test your server and provides
a cut-and-paste window to help you build your own scripts.
Tons of new examples including basic and advanced scripts that use Mail(), Sendmail
(or Qmail), SMTP, Gmail, and a totally new script for SMTP / Database mailing lists.
We also have a separate download of PHPDocumentor generates documentation.
Full Featured Email Transfer Class for PHP. PHPMailer features:
- Supports emails digitally signed with S/MIME encryption!
- Supports emails with multiple TOs, CCs, BCCs and REPLY-TOs
- Works on any platform.
- Supports Text & HTML emails.
- Embedded image support.
- Multipart/alternative emails for mail clients that do not read HTML email.
- Flexible debugging.
- Custom mail headers.
- Redundant SMTP servers.
- Support for 8bit, base64, binary, and quoted-printable encoding.
- Word wrap.
- Multiple fs, string, and binary attachments (those from database, string, etc).
- SMTP authentication.
- Tested on multiple SMTP servers: Sendmail, qmail, Postfix, Gmail, Imail, Exchange, etc.
- Good documentation, many examples included in download.
- It's swift, small, and simple.