PHPMailer-ML - New Release October 17 2009!
PHPMailer-ML is a Mailing List Manager and eMessage Manager.
Originally created to showcase the use of PHPMailer when sending one email or
when using MySQL data for your subscriber information. PHPMailer-ML uses some of our own
tips and tools to maximize PHP execution time and can handle mailing lists of any size.
ALL NEW on October 17 2009! Significantly enhanced PHPMailer-ML Version 1.7 is now released.
Here! We have added a considerable number of new features and functionality. See the changelog in the
download ZIP file.
- Uses PHPMailer as the email transport class
- GPL license
- Unlimited email templates with previews, 2 included
- default support for raw textarea form control that supports virtual and dynamic paths/URLs
- optional support for WYSIWYG editor – Solmetra SPAW2 editor
- supports image upload
- optional support for WYSIWYG editor – CKEditor
- supports image upload using optional KFM file manager
- Supports unlimited mailing lists
- Supports unlimited subscribers for each list
- Administration control panel with HTTP authentication to control access
- Default list for newsletter has 'listid' 1
- Default subscribe form in root directory feeds default newsletter list
- Subscription process has double opt-in
- Confirm process is part of double opt-in (confirms email address)
- Unsubscribe process requires a portion of the link be encrypted
- Import utility with considerable features
- View a screenshot here
Optional available free Custom Subscription form package that
you can use to create your own forms or use exactly as is. This further enhances
PHPMailer-ML with even more features:
- subscribe.php form features a country dropdown that auto-populates (can also
be user selected). This feature is based on GPL licensed data from Webnet77
- subscribe.php form features a State/Province dropdown that auto-populates
Home Consulting, Inc
with very flexible licensing.
The script is extensively modified by Andy Prevost (codeworxtech) to support
ISO 3166 3. If the State/Province is not found in the lookup data, the dropdown
form element is replaced by a text input field.
- The optional subscribe.php form also supports all the Mailing Lists in your